- Cloves are one of the spices indigenous to Asian countries like Indonesia, India, Pakistan, and even areas of East Africa.
Cloves offer many health benefits:
- some of which include providing aid in digestion, having antimicrobial properties.
- Fighting against cancer, protecting the liver,
- Boosting the immune system,
- Controlling diabetes,
- preserving bone quality, and containing anti-mutagenic properties.
- Fighting against oral diseases and headaches, while displaying aphrodisiac properties as well.