- Coriander commonly known as Dhania in the Indian Subcontinent and Cilantro in the Americas and some parts of Europe, is an herb that is extensively used around the world as a condiment, garnish, or decoration on culinary dishes.
Health benefits of coriander
- Use in the treatment of skin inflammation
- High cholesterol levels, diarrhea, mouth ulcers,
- Anemia, indigestion, menstrual disorders, smallpox,
- Conjunctivitis, skin disorders, and blood sugar disorders.
- while also benefiting eye care.